Your cart is currently empty!
Steering wheel BMW F2X/F3X Alcantara/Perforated leather/Red stripe
- Ergonomically grooved side grips are made with multiple premium materials for a more stable steering wheel control and for more comfortable driving
- Preserving the OEM groove patterns on the back of the stock steering wheel
- Premium quality stitching is available in many colors
- A choice of center stripe in a 12’o clock position is available in many colors
- LED gearshift indicator with multifunction display: indicating RPM, Engine Temp, Oil Status, Battery Stats, Speed, Lap Time, Engine Status, Boost if OBD II allows (years 2001+)
- All materials are hand-stitched by the experts.
- Each steering wheel is handmade, tailored a specific customer’s order. Estimated labor time ranges from 21 to 30 hours to complete, inspect and photograph a perfect steering wheel.
- Production lines
- Materials used (leather, alcantara, wet carbon fiber, forge carbon fiber etc., comes with quality assurance)
- Indicative lines of service materials
- Warranty (1 year warranty on stitching, manufacturing defect, does not cover normal wear or damage)
- Quality control (all products undergo quality control before shipment to the customer as well as verification with the customer that the order has been completed to the spec by observation of the pictures of the steering wheel made)
- All custom steering wheels made by AZA are based on used OEM steering wheels to guarantee the fitment
- What is not included in the purchase: Buttons, paddle shifters and airbags are not included and should be carried over from the customers original steering wheel.
Aza Auto Wheel is not liable for installation of the steering wheel. Aza Auto Wheel recommends the use of professional service to install and replace the steering wheel. LED steering wheel installation requires professional auto electricians to properly establish and/or connect the steering wheel display to the power supply. Aza Auto Wheel is not responsible for damage caused to a LED or the car from the improper installation.
Heating option is possible on most of the makes and models and usually is $250-350 upgrade. (Carbon can be heated too) Message us directly to get more information and confirmation.